For small business, it’s critical to find a fast, reliable and full-managed web hosting when creating a website, by which they could avoid hiring an IT engineer and at the same time they could ensure the uptime and performance of their website. Best Small Business Hosting in below are web hosts who have 10 years experience in supporting all-sizes of businesses to host their websites. They are your best hosting choice when launching a web site with business purposes.
Best Small Business Hosting 2016
|Rank||Business Hosting||Basic Features||Advanced Features||Price||Rating||Website|
Inmotion Hosting Review
||$2.8/mo Coupon: clue30||
And please refer to How We Select the Hosting Award Winners about the process we select the hosting award winners.
Why They are the Best Small Business Hosting
We understand how important a web hosting to the online business. An un-stable system will destroy all the effort to build up reputation online. So, all the winners of Best Small Business Hosting award will need to meet the criterias like:
- Guarantee at least 99.9% uptime
- Provide an easy to access support system, including Live Chat Support, Phone Support, Email support and Online web hosting knowledge base.
- Years of experience in continuously providing top level support to their customers.
- Provided various web hosting solutions from shared web hosting, vps hosting to dedicated hosting so that you can upgrade your hosting solution easily without going through a time-consuming and high risk web site migration process when your business grows
- The price need to be affordable
Finally, Inmotion Hosting, Arvixe and HostGator surpass all the competitors, and win this award for their years of delivering high quality service to their customers and exceed their expectation continuously. No matter you are a small business, medium-size business or enterprise, you could always find the right solution from them.
Best Business Hosting with 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
Inmotion Hosting is a web host who focuses on delivering business level hosting solution to its customers. Its hosting services cover shared hosting, vps hosting and dedicated server hosting, its customers can progressively upgrade their accounts based on the growth of their sites.
Inmotionhosting has the highest customer satisfaction in the industry with a great ‘A-‘ rating from BBB. From infrastructure perspective, InmotionHosting are extremely proud to be the only shared hosting service provider who running Data Center in multiple location, which will allow its customers to choose one which is close to their locations to gain the best access speed. The company also use high performance web server with SSD so that all websites could be run very fast and smoothly.
Inmotion Hosting guarantees 99.9% up time and 100% customer satisfaction. If you are not happy with its service, you could ask for full money back within the first 90 days, or prorated refund after it. The company now is promoting their price at 50% off, small business could spend as low as $3.49/mo to test out their service.
Cheapest Small Business Hosting – Arvixe
As one of the top 10 web hosting in the industry, Arvixe runs its business with a mission to “serve as a complete resource for anyone with a project on the Web”. After 6 years running, Arvixe start receiving the attention for many independent web hosting reviewers (including us as well) for their reliable product, courteous customer support, and affordable price. They have achieved unbelievable 100% uptime in 2010.
Arvixe business level hosting solution is relatively expensive, but you will get Zend-Optimizer enable which could increase the performance of your PHP application 3-4 times compared with the normal hosting environment. Arvixe is the the perfect choice for php open source application hosting (such as Drupal, Joomla, WordPress, etc).
To know more about Arvixe, please visit Arvixe, to signup Arvixe service, you could use coupon code ‘clue30’ to save 30%, after which the price is as low as $2.8/mo. Arvixe is the cheapest small business hosting in the industry.
High Quality Business Hosting – Hostgator
With millions of domains hosted, HostGator is one of the best web hosting in the world. It has been awarded as the 21st fastest growing privacy company in Inc. 5000 list, which is the highest ranking web hosting companies have won so far and it also demonstrates how well HostGator is.
Hostgator has setup very fast connections from their data center to all the other continents, with which your small business web site can response quickly to the traffic from world wide (not just in US). The Instance backup features will help you backup all the data to your local with a simple click and keep your business in safe.
Visit Hostgator to know more about the company.
Best VPS for Small Business
With the growth of their businesses and the limitations of traditional hosting, many small business owners find that the common shared hosting cannot greatly meet their business demands, and they want another reliable and advanced hosting product. While VPS is considered as the powerful one, it comes with more valuable resources & features, faster performance and more effective support.
In the following, we will review Bluehost VPS from its price value, uptime & performance, as well as customer support service aspects to help people know the main reasons why Bluehost can be awarded as the Best VPS for Small Business.
Bluehost is known as one of the Top 10 Web Hosting, and it focuses on offering personals and small business quality Linux-based shared hosting, reseller, VPS hosting and dedicated server services. In addition to its well-designed and feature-rich hosting solutions, Bluehost is also one of the few web hosts who guarantee Anytime Money Back.
High VPS Price Value for Small Business
In fact, there are many different VPS products available in the market, they have different qualities, and deliver customers different experiences. Unlike common others, Bluehost VPS is based on industry-leading cloud technology ensuring more power, high scalability, flexibility, and security. This environment is excellent for building small business websites.
Bluehost gives customers four VPS package options, and they can choose the most suitable one or upgrade to advanced one for additional CPU, RAM or storage resources.
Bluehost VPS provides 2 to 4 CPU cores speed, 30GB to 240GB SAN storage, 2GB to 8GB RAM, 1TB to 4TB bandwidth, 1 free domain name registration, and up to 2 dedicated IP addresses.
The VPS hosting solution not only includes all of its shared hosting benefits like complete support for emails, CGI/databases, website scripts, eCommerce and etc., but also delivers improved and valuable features to perfectly satisfy small business owners’ requirements.
For example, the enhanced cPanel control panel is free offered, and it allows multi-server management, root access, access control, VPS management, WHM control, and optional SSL certificate, domain privacy, spam protection, SiteBackup Pro and more others.
Indeed, some other VPS providers also offer rich and useful features. But compared to them, Bluehost offers both great rich VPS features and cheap prices.
Bluehost has Standard, Enhanced, Premium and Ultimate four packages, and their regular prices charges at $29.99/mo, $59.99/mo, $89.99/mo to $119.99/mo respectively. It allows monthly, 3-month, 6-month and 1-year payments. No matter which one they are going to choose, Bluehost offers them nearly 50% off, and it makes the best VPS hosting price start from only $14.99 for the first month.
In addition to free setup and instant provisioning, Bluehost VPS is backed up by Anytime Money Back Guarantee, which ensures a full refund within the first 30 days and an anytime prorated refund after the period.
No doubt, Bluehost VPS has quite high price value, and it helps small business owners save budget and keep their money safe as well.
Reliable Performance for Small Business
Hosting performance is one of the most important considerations for small businesses. As the best VPS for small business, Bluehost can offer at least 99.9% uptime, fast hosting speed and high security level by utilizing world-class facilities and technologies.
Bluehost operates its own datacenters, and it is convenient for its engineers to monitor, maintain and manage. And the dual quad processor performance servers, redundant networking connections, OpenStack, KVM and other components & technologies to make sure the most reliable speed and performance. All small business owners can take advantages of it.
Professional Support for Small Business
Bluehost VPS hosting is managed. No matter small business owners have groups of technicians or not, Bluehost can offer them professional support to ensure the smoothest hosting experience. The support employees of Bluehost know hosting and cloud technology very well, so if customers have questions about hosting, server, and others, they can contact the support through 24/7 toll free telephone, live chat and email.
At the same time, Bluehost online knowledgebase includes tons of the newest and useful tutorials, articles and guidance, and customers can freely and conveniently check them out.
Best VPS for Small Business
Bluehost presents much higher price value than many other VPS hosting providers. Moreover, it also offers customers reliable performance and support. Going with the special promotional link, the VPS price starts from $14.99. In order to keep customers maximum satisfaction, it guarantees Anytime Money Back. All of these highlights are great for building and running small business websites.
So if small businesses are looking for the best cheap VPS, please visit: www.bluehost.com/vps to claim for the service.
Small Business Hosting Guide
Before you start going through below small business web hosting guide, I would like suggest you go through Basic Web Hosting Guide first, you will find very comprehensive and general guide for web hosting, not just for small business, and it would be helpful for you to understand what we said in below.
Why Small Businesses Need Websites
When it comes to reasons for building websites for small business, you would be able to give out more reason than I can do. And below are just part of them:
- Convenience for prospects: your website contains company introduction, contact information and company addresses, which are convenient for prospects to find you.
- Credibility: customers prefer searching you online these days to see your customer reviews, company details etc. If you have a own website, that will be better.
- Popularity: You would never want to be a small business. Your official website will help you known by not only local customers but also customers in local near by or far places.
Choose a Domain Name for Your Small Business Site
To begin with, you need to select a domain name for your small business web site, think about something that will be meaningful to your business and easy to be remembered. For more about what’s domain, and how to find a best name for your small business site, please refer to What’s Domain Name.
Basic Web Hosting Requirement for a Small Business Website
This section will talk about the general requirement of web hosting plan for small business, such as disk space, data transfer, reliability etc. These are the basic features you need to consider when you search a web hosting plan.
- For small business website, a shared Linux Server web hosting plan is the best option. You can also build your website by ASP.NET or .NET if you really want to do. But it will spend you more energy as well as more money.
- As for reliability, 99.9% uptime is a must. Never choose a in-stable web host that will hurt your business. And high access speed is expected as well. Your customer will visit your competitor’s web site if yours is too slow
- According to a range of real cases, webmasters usually cost less than 100 M disk space. But this still depending on what you put in your website. If you present large files or many pictures, you need more storage naturally. And the fact is the most of web hosting providers give unlimited disk space due to competition. So you can just take it.
- About Email account, 100 Email accounts will be enough in the most cases and a majority of web hosting companies will give you more accounts than you require.
- If you want your customer make a purchase on the web site, then you need the basic e-commerce cart support like Shopping Cart, SSL support or Paypal. But if your web site is just used to publish some information about your company or introduce your business, then e-Commerce support is not important for you.
- The next factor to think about is the server location. It would be a good idea to host websites in servers, which is close to your targeted customers, even if you are not in that country. For example, if you want to sell something in UK, it would be better to host your site in UK servers so that your customers can visit the server faster, and it is also a way to show your respect to your customers.
- In general, you will get a free domain name when you order a web hosting plan, and if you only want one site, I would like to suggest you to get a web hosting plan that only host one website. Don’t pay for what you don’t need. But if you have plan to build more than one web site, then you will need to choose a plan which can host more than one site, this kinds of plan will save you a lot money and you will only need to pay for the annual fee for Domain.
- Support: We recommend you to order a web hosting plan, which includes 24*7 professional courteous support with toll free phone, online live chat and email support to make sure the issue of the web site can be resolved quickly.
Advanced Web Hosting Requirements for Small Business Web Site
In this section, we will talk about what advanced requirement you might want from web hosting company. Besides hosting your web site, you might want something to help you setting up the web site and promoting it easily. Below are some more options which web hosting company might add to their web hosting plan.
- Free Advertising Credit
Get some advertising credit from Google or Yahoo to promote your web site and drive the traffic to your business site, it’s a good start to practice your internet marketing skill. There are many companies giving your some free Advertise Credit, which is even greater than $100, such as Bluehost and Hostmonster .
- SEO Tools
We will need some SEO tools to help us promoting the web site, you might want web hosting company can provide those kinds of tools so that you have no need to searching the internet and find one.
- Web Design Tools
If you or your team know about HTML, and the usage of the tool like Frontpage, you will no need to have Web Design tools in your web hosting plan, otherwise, it would be good to have some basic web design tools included otherwise you will have to pay some more money to get someone else to build the web site.
No great comment for this one, just keep in mind that you pay for what you get.
Web Hosting Plan for Small Business Web Site
Small business web hosting is the largest market of Web Hosting industry. So, we can say you are lucky and unlucky at the same time. Lucky here means you will have a lot of companies to choose from, but unlucky side is it’s really too many there and not all those companies can provide what they promise, you might be scammed and put your business in risk. So you will have to search the internet, compare a lot of different plans and read the web hosting review document. It would take you a lot of time and make you tired. In WebHosting2Go, we try to make us a comfortable and reliable web hosting marketplace for those who is looking for web hosting solution. We have spent a lot of time on studying the industry of web hosting, and carefully select a list of the reputed companies which are providing web hosting plan for small business web site in above.